To mark the launch of Solent Go, a region-wide challenge – the ‘Solent Go Change Challenge’ – will be visiting a number of key locations across South Hampshire from now until the end of October.
The ‘Solent Go Change Challenge’ invites the local community to come and celebrate a new era of smart travel by getting involved in a series of fun travel based challenges. Brand new games have been invented that will put the region’s competitive spirit to the test, including a giant ball pit and games of chance, all linked to the theme of sustainable travel. Stopping off at most towns and city centres across South Hampshire, the Challenge will continue in search of the area with the fastest Challenge completion time as well as the quickest individual. The winning town or city will be announced in October and the ten individuals with the quickest overall times will be entered into a prize draw with one lucky person landing a luxury two night stay at the Grand Harbour Hotel, Southampton.
The Solent Go Challenge will be visiting the following places throughout the summer so why not come along to find out more.
- 9th August: Portsmouth Commercial Road [outside H&M/Primark] - 9am to 5pm
- 16th August: Gosport Ferry Ltd, South Street, Hampshire - 9am to 5pm
- 23rd August: Eastleigh, town centre market, Market Street - 9am to 5pm
- 29th August: Fareham High Street Bandstand - 9am to 5pm
- 31st August: Winchester, Winchester Cathedral Square - 9am to 5pm
- 6th September: Havant, Meridian Shopping Centre, Elm Ln - 9am to 5pm
- 13th September: Portsmouth, Cascades Shopping Centre, Commercial Rd - 9am to 5pm
- 19th September: Winchester Tesco Extra, Easton Lane - 9am to 5pm
- 20th September: Winchester Tesco Extra, Easton Lane - 9am to 5pm
- 26th September: Hythe Ferry Office - 9am to 4pm
- 4th October: Southampton, West Quay Shopping Centre - 9am to 5pm
- 31st October: Portsmouth Commercial Road [outside H&M/Primark] - 9am to 5pm